By Michael Wink
the recent variation features:
- huge structure and whole colour throughout
- confirmed constitution based on fundamentals, equipment, major themes and fiscal perspectives
- New sections on process biology, RNA interference, microscopic innovations, excessive throughput sequencing, laser functions, biocatalysis, present biomedical functions and drug approval
- Optimized educating with studying pursuits, a word list containing round 800 entries, over 500 vital abbreviations and extra reading.
the single source when you are heavily attracted to the topic.
Bonus fabric to be had on-line for free: www.wiley-vch.de/home/molecbiotech
Read or Download An Introduction to Molecular Biotechnology: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications PDF
Similar biotechnology books
A transparent rationalization of the reason, analysis, and remedy of diabetes Written for a extensive diversity of readers, together with scholars, researchers, policymakers, wellbeing and fitness care companies, and diabetes sufferers and caregivers, this booklet explains the underlying biochemistry and body structure of diabetes mellitus.
This e-book compiles all points of biomimetics from basic ideas to present technological advances and their destiny developments within the improvement of nanoscale biomaterials and tissue engineering. The scope of this e-book is especially restricted to biologically-inspired layout of fabrics and structures for the improvement of subsequent new release nanobiomaterials and tissue engineering.
Written with a various viewers in brain, this publication describes the present prestige, improvement, and destiny customers for the serious expertise of second-generation biorefineries, particularly with a spotlight on lignocellulosic fabrics as feedstock. It presents an summary of the problems at the back of this technological transition, and it offers, extensive, the technological know-how and expertise regarding cellulose for creation of bioethanol and different biofuels.
The state-of-the-art advances during this study box are well pictured within the chapters of this quantity. they arrive from world’s major laboratories engaged within the improvement of molecular machines and are authored through the most revered scientists within the box. This quantity exhibits, at the one hand, the extent of ingenuity and technical potential reached within the development of synthetic nanomachines approximately twenty years after their inception.
- Cancer Biomarkers: Minimal and Noninvasive Early Diagnosis and Prognosis
- Biotechnology Proteins to PCR: A Course in Strategies and Lab Techniques
- Environmental Biotechnology: A Biosystems Approach
- Handbook of Biomedical Telemetry (IEEE Press Series on Biomedical Engineering)
- New and Future Developments in Catalysis: Solar Photocatalysis
- Aptamers: Tools for Nanotherapy and Molecular Imaging
Extra resources for An Introduction to Molecular Biotechnology: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications
An Introduction to Molecular Biotechnology: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications by Michael Wink