By Rita Korsunsky
Our books are written by means of Mrs. Rita Korsunsky, a highschool arithmetic instructor with decades of expertise instructing AP Calculus BC. Her lectures are rigorous, wonderful, and potent.
Her scholars’ AP ratings communicate for themselves:
100% of her scholars cross the AP Calculus BC examination
Around ninety four% of her scholars get five at the AP Calculus BC examination
For additional information and testimonials please stopover at www.mathboat.com
Read or Download AP Calculus BC Lecture Notes: Calculus Interactive Lectures Vol.2 (AP Calculus Lecture Notes) PDF
Similar secondary education books
Differentiation is a key a part of powerful educating and is at present an INSET precedence for lots of secondary colleges. by way of giving real-life examples, this e-book makes hyperlinks among the speculation of differentiation and a few of the wide variety of fine perform already occurring in faculties. It explores the that means and matters surrounding phrases like 'differentiation' and 'equal possibilities' and gives functional innovations for tackling this usually tough zone.
For top institution technology lecturers, homeschoolers, technology coordinators, and casual technological know-how educators, this selection of 50 inquiry-based labs presents hands-on methods for college kids to profit technology at home—safely. writer Michael Horton gives you that scholars who behavior the labs in Take-Home Chemistry as supplementations to school room guide will increase higher-level considering, enhance strategy abilities, and lift high-stakes attempt rankings.
Whereas present literature stresses the significance of educating in regards to the September 11 assaults at the US, many questions stay as to what academics are literally educating of their personal study rooms. Few reviews handle how lecturers are utilizing of all of this recommendation and curriculum, what varieties of actions they're venture, and the way they move approximately finding out what they're going to do.
To arrive even the main not easy scholars, this e-book deals ten scholar archetypes to assist academics comprehend and paintings with newcomers who express sure forms of behaviors.
- Using Paired Text to Meet the Common Core: Effective Teaching across the K-8 Curriculum (Teaching Practices That Work)
- Talk with Teens About What Matters to Them: Ready-to-Use Discussions on Stress, Identity, Feelings, Relationships, Family, and the Future
- Model Programs for Adolescent Sexual Health: Evidence-Based HIV, STI, and Pregnancy Prevention Interventions
- Captivate, Activate, and Invigorate the Student Brain in Science and Math, Grades 6-12
- What Do I Teach Readers Tomorrow? Nonfiction, Grades 3-8: Your Moment-to-Moment Decision-Making Guide (Corwin Literacy)
- Elettrotecnica e Macchine elettriche Vol. III: Circuiti magnetici e f.e.m. indotta con 63 esercizi svolti (Italian Edition)
Extra resources for AP Calculus BC Lecture Notes: Calculus Interactive Lectures Vol.2 (AP Calculus Lecture Notes)
AP Calculus BC Lecture Notes: Calculus Interactive Lectures Vol.2 (AP Calculus Lecture Notes) by Rita Korsunsky