By Philip Good
Read Online or Download Applying Statistics in the Courtroom: A New Approach for Attorneys and Expert Witnesses PDF
Similar law procedures & litigation books
This quantity offers a transparent and concise review of 1 of the main demanding subject matters lined in a typical 1L civil process path: material jurisdiction of federal courts. Written via an award-winning school room professor, this Nutshell makes large use of diagrams and flowcharts, whereas utilizing ratings of examples and hypotheticals, to demonstrate key innovations.
"Anyone who cares approximately capital punishment may still learn this compelling, lucid account of the hindrances safeguard lawyers face and the ideas they undertake. "--John Parry, college of Pittsburgh college of Law"With its compelling narratives of situations, concepts, and moral dilemmas, Litigating within the Shadow of demise is tough to place down.
This whole variation of the hot York Civil perform legislation & ideas has been specifically edited and formatted to be used and viewing on electronic units. This electronically formatted model is ideal for college students, training lawyers, and for the general public to exploit as a reference and to have entry to the code at their fingertips.
The issues with America’s criminal-justice process were lined commonly in newspapers, magazines, and books. yet little, if whatever, has been written or stated a few uniquely odious kind of sanctioned corruption: executive businesses maliciously suing participants and corporations. The intent is generally expense restoration.
- Le droit des marchés publics à l'aune de la réforme du 1er juillet 2013 (Collection de la Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Bruxelles) (French Edition)
- Michigan Evidence Rules Courtroom Quick-Reference: 2012
- A Decisão Monocrática e a Numerosidade no Processo Civil brasileiro (Portuguese Edition)
- Divorce Mediation: Perspectives on the Field
- Concurring Opinion Writing on the U.S. Supreme Court (SUNY series in American Constitutionalism)
- Judging Europe’s Judges: The Legitimacy of the Case Law of the European Court of Justice
Additional info for Applying Statistics in the Courtroom: A New Approach for Attorneys and Expert Witnesses
Applying Statistics in the Courtroom: A New Approach for Attorneys and Expert Witnesses by Philip Good