By Eddie Y K Ng,Yuehao Luo,LUO YUEHAO ET AL
Through hundreds of thousands of years' ordinary choice, sharkskin has constructed right into a type of drag-reducing floor. This publication indicates tips to examine, version, fabricate and practice sharkskin's specified floor houses, making a versatile platform for floor and fabrics engineers and scientists to easily undertake or adapt for his or her personal bio-inspired materials.
Rather than inundate the reader with too many examples of fabrics encouraged by way of nature, sharkskin has been selected because the center-piece to demonstrate actual 3D electronic modeling of surfaces, entire numerical simulation of micro move box, assorted fabrication tools, and alertness to usual gasoline pipelining. this can be a must-read for any researcher or engineer all in favour of bio-inspired surfaces and fabrics studies.
- Self-Cleaning and Superhydrophobic Surfaces (G G Li, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, B D Liu, Y Luo, B Y Li, E Y ok Ng)
- Treatments and developing electronic version of organic Shark Skin/Shark (G G Li, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y okay Ng)
- Different techniques to fabricate Low Viscous Resistance Drag with Biomimetic Textures (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Different attribute research of Drag-Reducing floor with organic Morphology (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Application of Biomimetic Shark dermis floor in average gasoline Pipelining (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Biomimetic Surfaces for superior Dropwise Condensation warmth move: Mimic Nature and go beyond Nature (Youmin Hou, Zuankai Wang, Shuhuai Yao)
- Large-Scale Fabrication of Biomimetic Drag-Reduction floor through Bio-Replication of Shark epidermis (Huawei Chen, Deyuan Zhang, Xin Zhang, Da Che)
- Study of movement over Dimpled Cylinder for Drag relief (Tan S P, Koh J H and Ng Y ok Eddie)
- Fluid circulate in Biomimetics Simulated Vessel Having a Grooved floor: An research of the influence of Riblets in Drag aid (Guangming Hu)
- 3-D Modelling of organic platforms for Biomimetics (Shujun Zhang, Donghui Chen, Kevin Hapeshi and Xu Zhang)
- Superhydrophobic Surfaces with Hierarchical constructions encouraged via Nature Leaves (Yuying Yan and Nan Gao)
- Bio-Inspired Macro-Morphologic floor transformations to lessen Soil–Tool Adhesion (Peeyush Soni and Vilas M Salokhe)
- Application of Bio-Inspired Surfaces in lowering Adhesion to the Surfaces of Soil-Engaging parts of Agricultural and Earth-Moving equipment (Rashid Qaisrani and Li Jianqiao)
- Application of Bionic applied sciences for Soil-Engaging Tillage elements in Northeast China (Ji-yu solar, Zhi-jun Zhang, Jin Tong, and Hong-lei Jia)
Readership: fabrics and floor Engineers, bioengineers specialising in surfaces and fabrics, Oil and gasoline pipeline engineers.
Read Online or Download BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS PDF
Similar biotechnology books
A transparent clarification of the reason, analysis, and remedy of diabetes Written for a extensive variety of readers, together with scholars, researchers, policymakers, well-being care services, and diabetes sufferers and caregivers, this booklet explains the underlying biochemistry and body structure of diabetes mellitus.
This publication compiles all elements of biomimetics from primary ideas to present technological advances and their destiny tendencies within the improvement of nanoscale biomaterials and tissue engineering. The scope of this booklet is mainly restrained to biologically-inspired layout of fabrics and structures for the advance of subsequent iteration nanobiomaterials and tissue engineering.
Written with a various viewers in brain, this booklet describes the present prestige, improvement, and destiny clients for the severe know-how of second-generation biorefineries, particularly with a spotlight on lignocellulosic fabrics as feedstock. It presents an summary of the problems in the back of this technological transition, and it presents, extensive, the technology and know-how regarding cellulose for construction of bioethanol and different biofuels.
The state-of-the-art advances during this learn box are properly pictured within the chapters of this quantity. they arrive from world’s major laboratories engaged within the improvement of molecular machines and are authored by way of essentially the most revered scientists within the box. This quantity exhibits, at the one hand, the extent of ingenuity and technical potential reached within the development of synthetic nanomachines approximately 20 years after their inception.
- Protein Engineering Techniques: Gateways to Synthetic Protein Universe (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Aptamers Selected by Cell-SELEX for Theranostics
- Modern Biotechnology: Connecting Innovations in Microbiology and Biochemistry to Engineering Fundamentals
- Drug Absorption Studies: In Situ, in Vitro and in Silico Models: VII (Biotechnology: Pharmaceutical Aspects)
- A Practical Guide to Rational Drug Design
- Soil Remediation and Plants: Prospects and Challenges
Extra info for BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS
BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS by Eddie Y K Ng,Yuehao Luo,LUO YUEHAO ET AL