By Rangaraj M. Rangayyan
- Wide diversity of filtering options offered to deal with quite a few applications
- 800 mathematical expressions and equations
- Practical questions, difficulties and laboratory exercises
- Includes fractals and chaos idea with biomedical applications
Read Online or Download Biomedical Signal Analysis (IEEE Press Series on Biomedical Engineering) PDF
Best biotechnology books
A transparent rationalization of the reason, prognosis, and therapy of diabetes Written for a vast diversity of readers, together with scholars, researchers, policymakers, healthiness care companies, and diabetes sufferers and caregivers, this ebook explains the underlying biochemistry and body structure of diabetes mellitus.
This booklet compiles all points of biomimetics from primary rules to present technological advances and their destiny tendencies within the improvement of nanoscale biomaterials and tissue engineering. The scope of this e-book is mainly restricted to biologically-inspired layout of fabrics and structures for the improvement of subsequent new release nanobiomaterials and tissue engineering.
Written with a various viewers in brain, this publication describes the present prestige, improvement, and destiny clients for the severe know-how of second-generation biorefineries, particularly with a spotlight on lignocellulosic fabrics as feedstock. It offers an outline of the problems at the back of this technological transition, and it presents, extensive, the technological know-how and expertise regarding cellulose for creation of bioethanol and different biofuels.
The state-of-the-art advances during this examine box are well pictured within the chapters of this quantity. they arrive from world’s major laboratories engaged within the improvement of molecular machines and are authored via essentially the most revered scientists within the box. This quantity exhibits, at the one hand, the extent of ingenuity and technical power reached within the building of synthetic nanomachines approximately 20 years after their inception.
- Synthetic Peptides as Antigens (Laboratory Techniques in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- Basics of Biotechnology
- Protein Hydrolysates in Biotechnology
- Engineering of Microorganisms for the Production of Chemicals and Biofuels from Renewable Resources
- Fermentation Processes Engineering in the Food Industry (Contemporary Food Engineering)
- Diamond-Based Materials for Biomedical Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
Additional info for Biomedical Signal Analysis (IEEE Press Series on Biomedical Engineering)
Biomedical Signal Analysis (IEEE Press Series on Biomedical Engineering) by Rangaraj M. Rangayyan