By Sergio Riva,Wolf-Dieter Fessner
From the contents:
* Directed Evolution of Ligninolytic Oxidoreductases: from practical Expression to Stabilization and Beyond
* New traits within the In Situ Enzymatic Recycling of NAD(P)(H) Cofactors
* Monooxygenase-Catalyzed Redox Cascade Biotransformations
* Biocatalytic Redox Cascades related to w-Transaminases
* Multi-Enzyme structures and Cascade Reactions concerning Cytochrome P450 Monooxygenases
* Chemo-Enzymatic Cascade Reactions for the Synthesis of Glycoconjugates
* Synergies of Chemistry and Biochemistry for the construction of Beta-Amino Acids
* Racemizable Acyl Donors for Enzymatic Dynamic Kinetic Resolution
* Stereoselective Hydrolase-Catalyzed procedures in Continuous-Flow Mode
* views on Multienzyme method Technology
* Nitrile changing Enzymes concerned with average and artificial Cascade Reactions
* Mining Genomes for Nitrilases
* Key-Study at the Kinetic facets of the In-Situ NHase/AMase Cascade procedure of M. imperiale Resting Cells for Nitrile Bioconversion
* Enzymatic Stereoselective Synthesis of Beta-Amino Acids
* New functions of Transketolase: Cascade Reactions for Assay Development
* Aldolases as Catalyst for the Synthesis of Carbohydrates and Analogs
* Enzymatic iteration of Sialoconjugate Diversity
* Methyltransferases in Biocatalysis
* Chemoenzymatic Multistep One-Pot Processes
Read Online or Download Cascade Biocatalysis Integrating Stereoselective and Environmentally Friendly Reactions PDF
Similar biotechnology books
A transparent clarification of the reason, analysis, and therapy of diabetes Written for a wide variety of readers, together with scholars, researchers, policymakers, healthiness care services, and diabetes sufferers and caregivers, this ebook explains the underlying biochemistry and body structure of diabetes mellitus.
This e-book compiles all features of biomimetics from basic rules to present technological advances and their destiny traits within the improvement of nanoscale biomaterials and tissue engineering. The scope of this publication is especially restricted to biologically-inspired layout of fabrics and structures for the improvement of subsequent new release nanobiomaterials and tissue engineering.
Written with a various viewers in brain, this publication describes the present prestige, improvement, and destiny customers for the serious know-how of second-generation biorefineries, particularly with a spotlight on lignocellulosic fabrics as feedstock. It presents an summary of the problems at the back of this technological transition, and it presents, intensive, the technological know-how and expertise concerning cellulose for construction of bioethanol and different biofuels.
The state of the art advances during this examine box are well pictured within the chapters of this quantity. they arrive from world’s best laboratories engaged within the improvement of molecular machines and are authored via the most revered scientists within the box. This quantity indicates, at the one hand, the extent of ingenuity and technical power reached within the development of man-made nanomachines approximately twenty years after their inception.
- Orchid Biotechnology III
- Bioaugmentation for Groundwater Remediation: 5 (SERDP ESTCP Environmental Remediation Technology)
- Molecular Aspects of Iron Metabolism in Pathogenic and Symbiotic Plant-Microbe Associations (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Cardiac regeneration and repair: Pathology and therapies: 1 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
Additional resources for Cascade Biocatalysis Integrating Stereoselective and Environmentally Friendly Reactions
Cascade Biocatalysis Integrating Stereoselective and Environmentally Friendly Reactions by Sergio Riva,Wolf-Dieter Fessner