By Yuri M. Yevdokimov,V.I. Salyanov,S.V. Semenov,S.G. Skuridin
The discovery of the spatial constitution of the double-stranded DNA molecule is likely one of the maximum achievements of technology. it will now not be an exaggeration to claim that the DNA double helix is a wonderful image of contemporary biology.
Divided into 3 components, DNA Liquid-Crystalline Dispersions and Nanoconstructions covers the data almost immediately on hand at the condensation of assorted different types of DNA and describes functional functions of the extraordinary homes of the liquid-crystalline particles.
- Part 1 describes the most equipment used for condensation of linear excessive- and low-molecular mass DNA, together with their complexes with polycations and round DNA
- Part 2 compares the country and reactivity of double-stranded nucleic acid molecules mounted spatially within the liquid-crystalline besides as the similar molecules below intracellular conditions
- Part 3 explains how the invention of the basic ideas underlying the formation of nucleic acid liquid-crystalline dispersion debris opens a gate for the operational use of those rules within the region of nanotechnology and biosensorics
With distinct insurance of DNA liquid crystals, this publication offers an realizing of the knowledge almost immediately on hand at the condensation of varied varieties of DNA. Double-stranded nucleic acids, spatially prepared in a liquid-crystalline constitution, symbolize a major polyfunctional software for molecular biology and nanobiotechnology. the opportunity of programmed and regulated adaptations within the homes of those molecules and within the features in their liquid-crystalline dispersions, offers vast strategies for the formation of biologically energetic 3-dimensional buildings with special, greatly appropriate properties.
Read Online or Download DNA Liquid-Crystalline Dispersions and Nanoconstructions (Liquid Crystals Book Series) PDF
Best biotechnology books
A transparent clarification of the reason, analysis, and remedy of diabetes Written for a vast diversity of readers, together with scholars, researchers, policymakers, health and wellbeing care prone, and diabetes sufferers and caregivers, this booklet explains the underlying biochemistry and body structure of diabetes mellitus.
This booklet compiles all features of biomimetics from primary rules to present technological advances and their destiny tendencies within the improvement of nanoscale biomaterials and tissue engineering. The scope of this e-book is mainly constrained to biologically-inspired layout of fabrics and platforms for the advance of subsequent new release nanobiomaterials and tissue engineering.
Written with a various viewers in brain, this publication describes the present prestige, improvement, and destiny customers for the serious know-how of second-generation biorefineries, in particular with a spotlight on lignocellulosic fabrics as feedstock. It offers an outline of the problems at the back of this technological transition, and it offers, intensive, the technology and know-how regarding cellulose for construction of bioethanol and different biofuels.
The state-of-the-art advances during this study box are properly pictured within the chapters of this quantity. they arrive from world’s best laboratories engaged within the improvement of molecular machines and are authored by way of one of the most revered scientists within the box. This quantity exhibits, at the one hand, the extent of ingenuity and technical strength reached within the development of man-made nanomachines approximately 20 years after their inception.
- The Politics of the Olympics: A Survey
- Sei naiv und mach' ein Experiment: Feodor Lynen: Biographie des Münchner Biochemikers und Nobelpreisträgers (Erlebnis Wissenschaft) (German Edition)
- Handbook of Harnessing Biomaterials in Nanomedicine: Preparation, Toxicity, and Applications
- Haploids in Crop Improvement I: From Fundamentals to Quantum Computing: v. 1 (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry)
- Research Frontiers in Bioinspired Energy: Molecular-Level Learning from Natural Systems: A Workshop
Additional info for DNA Liquid-Crystalline Dispersions and Nanoconstructions (Liquid Crystals Book Series)
DNA Liquid-Crystalline Dispersions and Nanoconstructions (Liquid Crystals Book Series) by Yuri M. Yevdokimov,V.I. Salyanov,S.V. Semenov,S.G. Skuridin